The Freshest and Creamiest Ice Cream in Ukraine
Red Queen is the first liquid nitrogen (LN2) ice cream lab in Ukraine. We handcraft our ice cream to order only from the high quality, premium, freshest and all natural non-GMO ingredients. We try to use organic and locally sourced ingredients as much as we can. Our ice cream does not contain any artificial colors, flavors, emulsifiers, stabilizers or any other kind of artificial add-ons, which are normally used in making conventional ice cream. Our ice cream is the creamiest you will try because of flash freezing with liquid nitrogen at -196 °C, which results in the smallest ice crystals.
Why is liquid nitrogen ice cream better than regular ice cream?
Because it does not contain any of the following:
- Vegetable oils (e.g. palm or coconut oils)
- Powdered milk
- Preservatives, stabilizers, emulsifiers, thickening agents
- Artificial flavors
- Substirites for real thing (e.g. we don’t use chocolate glaze, we use real chocolate)
- Artificial colorings (or for that matter, any kind of colorings)
And because it contains the follwing:
- Only fresh dairy products
- A choice of over 25 different mix-ins and toppings: fruits, berries, nuts, candy bars, Nutella paste and so on
- We make it for you in a matter of 2-3 minutes right before your eyes!
Small ice cream – 3 scoops (150 g, 5.3 oz) with ~12% fat content cream base – 25 UAH
Any mix-in or topping – add 2 UAH per each
Waffle cup – add 3 UAH
Ul. Mahistralnaya 1, Boyarka, Kiev oblast
Every day 12 PM – 10 PM